Soft. Pleasant. Calm. Bright. Cool. Safe, Peaceful. Natural. Organic, Rich, Non-pollutant. Fresh. Like a mother’s love. Like grandmother’s touch. Wrinkled yet smooth. Tired and withered yet welcoming.
Like the brush of fresh breeze on a calm warm morning that plays with my curls while I sleep on the softest of pillows and smile as my colorful dreams that let me fly away to distant lands while I lie asleep. The gentle kisses on my forehead that dad unmistakably plants while he calmly leaves for work.
Like the little coochy-cooings that mom whispers as she soft talks to me while I nuzzle at her heart. Like those kind blessings that come to me from the morning sun as the sun rays escaping from my window sill play with my eye lids and the windy curtains. Like that softness all around me. Like all that love, peace and freedom I have. Like the Pampers I cherish and wear. These are some of the things changed in our home when I arrived. If you are getting ready to welcome a little child in your home here are some things mom and dad did for me.
Check them out and they might be useful when you plan to pamper your child.
1. Change your furnishing. Your blankets, pillow covers, sofa covers, mattresses, everything that might come in touch with your child. Easier to wash, clean and softer to touch and use. Shift today.
2. Shift to organic detergents: It really hurts to get a rash on your child. We have very sensitive skin, even more sensitive noses which respond to dust or chemicals and can catch a cold and it hurts you parents more than us. Anyways chemical bases solutions are dreadful for you even if you do not feel them. So skip the chemicals. Go Green.
3. Skip perfumes, aerosols: If you use perfumes, sprays at home, well… skip them. They usually carry irritants, smells that we don’t like and can get cold or an allergy. Use natural ones only if it is extremely important. Do not use them around us. We love your natural fragrance anyways. Sometimes we don’t like flowers too! Dad stopped getting mom roses after I came L And mom understands.
4. Change soaps, shampoos… Switch to organic ones that don’t hurt us. When you rest around us or hold us on your shoulder we breathe in a lot of them. Can you make them smell natural so we don’t catch anything?
5. Child-proof your home: Check for that chair edges, table corners, door jammers, glass shelves, cup boards, cups, pens, nails, switches, plug points, tv and anything that can break, hurt us or anything that is remotely dangerous. Trust me we will reach there, touch that, get hurt. So do not leave any chance for us to explore.
So get ready to welcome your little bundle of joy and make your home the safest fortress with the softest of things around you and choose the best premium care for your child.
Pampers brings you the softest ever Pampers Premium Care Pants. Its cotton-like softness is #SoftestForBabySkin and allows it to breathe, thus keeping baby’s skin soft and healthy, and your baby happy. This post is a part of the Pampers #SoftestForBabySkin activity at BlogAdda.